Breathe. Breathe in the air.
FilterMate is your one stop shop for buying new MVHR air filtersShop now
Air Quality Monitors
Helping you keep track of the quality of air in your homeShop now
To offer the highest quality filters at the lowest prices. Simple.Read more
MVHR systems are awesome!
But air filters clog up with dust quickly and it's important to replace them regularlyFind out more
Airthings Wave Plus
Airthings Wave Plus
The Airthings Wave Plus is the smart Indoor Air Quality monitor for:
- Air pressure
- TVOCs (Total Volatile Organic Compounds)
- Radon detection
Includes a free app (iOS/Android) and an online dashboard with advanced analytics.
We spend 90% of our time indoors. Measuring our Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) is one of the most important steps we can take in preventing illness and increasing productivity, energy and good health. The Airthings Wave Plus is the first smart IAQ monitor with radon detection designed for homes and all populated spaces.
Gain full visibility into 6 sensors including the 3 most serious indoor air pollutants, as well as detailed views of temperature, air pressure, humidity and additional sensors for advanced analytics options.
The Airthings Wave App and online dashboard provide a quick and easy solution to view, compare and export data for your particular needs. Users have complete access to interpretations of IAQ data and tips to reduce indoor air hazards, optimize ventilation and save energy.
- Sensors: Radon, CO2, TVOC, Temp, Humidity & Air Pressure
- Visual indicator: Red/Yellow/Green glow ring
- Long battery life:
- Bluetooth: 16 months
- SmartLink (Hub): 18 months
- Future low power mode: TBD months
- Supports wall or ceiling mount
- Free mobile app for iOS and Android
- Web dashboard
- Mobile notifications
- Wireless connection (Bluetooth or Airthings SmartLink)
- Operational Environment: 4°C to 40°C
- Weight: 219g (with batteries)
- Dimensions: 12 cm (diameter) x 3.6 cm (height)
- Power: 2 AA batteries
- Connectivity: Bluetooth & Airthings SmartLink
- Air Quality Detector
- 2 AA batteries
- Instruction Manual
- Mounting screw
- Amazon Alexa
- Google Assistant
IAQ SENSOR SPECIFICATIONS INTEGRATIONS
- Sensor sampling interval: 5 minutes
- Sensor Resolution:
- Temperature ∓ 0.1°C
- Humidity ∓1%
- Pressure ∓0.15hPa
- Settling time:
- TVOC ~7 days
- CO2 ~7 days
- CO2 details:
- NDIR Sensor (Non-Dispersive Infra-Red):
- Measurement range 400–5000 ppm
- Non condensing 0 – 85%RH
- Optimum Accuracy ±30ppm ±3% within 15 – 35°C and 0 – 80%RH can be reached after multiple settling cycles on locations with natural indoor CO2 fluctuations
- Radon sampling: Passive diffusion chamber
- Detection method: Alpha spectrometry
- Measurement range: 0 – 9999 Bq/m3
- Accuracy/precision at 200 Bq/m3:
- After 7 days ~ 10 % After 2 months ~ 5 %
Airthings are fully endorsed by the British Lung Foundation.
Why change your filters?
MVHR systems regulate air flow throughout your home supplying new air and extracting used air in a low energy solution.
MVHR systems recover and reuse up to 95% of waste heat within the property and improve overall energy efficiency.
Alleviates allergies and asthma through fresh filtered air. Controls condensation and prevents damp.
Tackles unpleasant odours through fresh filtered air. Removes harmful pollutants from household products.
Condensation is the most common form of damp in your home. Left untreated it can lead to mould growth which can be harmful and lead to serious health issues and breathing difficulties. It is important to reduce the humidity levels in...
Your heat recovery system can help make your house a clean and healthy living environment. Your system requires regular servicing (normally every 12 months) and this only takes eight simple steps: 1. Turn off the system – turn off and unplug the...